Monday, October 18, 2010

Gulliver's Travels

I meet with my group tomorrow to discuss the different ways we approached representing Gulliver's Travels. I'm not a particularly artistic person myself, so I chose to work with Wordle. Here, you can link to the wordle I made for this book! I think this is an appropriate wordle, although it is sideways and I need to learn how to fix that!
Wordle: Gulliver's Travels

P.S. I figured out how to do it! Here is a more lovely one:
Wordle: Gulliver's Travels 2

I find it interesting that there is apparently no option for which scheme you would like your Wordle to take. One would think that would be a useful option in certain contexts, but who knows. :)

For example, I think this one so far has the most appropriate font:
Wordle: Gulliver's Travels 3

But I'll stop now in order to avoid overwhelming you with options :)

(This was generated using text from the summary of Gulliver's Travels on Wikipedia. Much thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment